OptionWide is a multi-state direct lender that leverages technology through the deployment of digital assets and proprietary systems to help streamline the loan lifecycle while focusing on providing a better over consumer experience. Our licensed mortgage bankers enjoy the benefit of having exclusive consumer initiated Non-QM inbound calls and forms.
Come be a part of a growing company that understands our evolving marketplace. We are rapidly expanding our Non-QM sales force and we need professionals who want to also exponentially grow with this emerging product offering. With over 100 years of experience in the mortgage industry, exclusive leads, and a high-octane management team, OptionWide is looking to hire Multi-State NMLS Licensed Mortgage Loan Officers to take our exclusive inbound calls and forms. No more hang-ups. No more angry borrowers. Simply exclusive. We want licensed mortgage bankers with call center experience. Non-QM experience is a plus but not required.
We offer full medical benefits after 60 days of employment.
- 2 Years minimum Origination
- 2 Year minimum Call-Center experience
- Take Full 1003 Loan Application
- Collect proper documentation and qualify borrowers based on their financial goals.
- Properly analyze credit reports
- Guide borrowers and be able to explain loan benefits accurately
- Communicate effectively and professionally in an office environment.
- Inbound/Outbound calls from multiple lead sources
- Ability to multitask and organize files within a CRM.
- Be able to generate pipeline as well call reports from LOS
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the residential lending industry.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Non-QM and Hard Money Loan experience preferred
The Loan Scenario/Pricing Analyst (WyseGuy) is responsible for reviewing and responding to mortgage scenario questions. WyseGuys are the subject matter experts for OptionWides's products, processes, and interpretation of investor guidelines.
- Responsible for being the subject matter expert in terms of internal guidelines, seller guides, and pricing.
- Responsible for fielding complex loan scenarios and providing lending solutions.
- Responsible for handling email/phone inquiries from our approved mortgage brokers within a predetermined service level agreed on timeframe.
- Determine when to elevate customer requests to Senior Underwriter, Underwriting Manager, or investor.
- Works in collaboration with Underwriting, Secondary, Compliance, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Training and Mortgage Technology to assist in activating new Investor products and implements modifications to existing products.
- Overtime may be required due to loan volume.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of mortgage product experience; prior Non-Agency underwriting, or processing experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of product guidelines - particularly Non-Agency.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with internal and external partners.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining the highest level of customer service, professional composure, and integrity.
- Ability to organize, prioritize workload, meet deadlines and handle detailed assignments.
- Strong customer service skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year