Mortgage Loan Originator
OptionWide is a newly formed, technology-driven mortgage lender offering our unique Non-QM mortgage products in the state of California with planned expansions in other states nationwide. With over 100 years of combined lending experience in management, we are an organization comprised of top professionals in our industry offering rapid growth potential to all team members.
Be a part of a growing company that understands our evolving marketplace. We are rapidly expanding our Non-QM sales force and we need professionals seeking greater opportunities in our industry!
We are hiring Multi-State NMLS Licensed Mortgage Loan Originators to take our inbound calls. Just CA Licensed LO's are also welcomed. Non-QM Loan Experience Wanted!
- 1 Year minimum Origination experience
- 1 Year minimum Call-Center experience
- Take Full 1003 Loan Application
- Collect proper documentation and qualify borrowers based on their financial goals.
- Properly analyze credit reports
- Guide borrowers and be able to explain loan benefits accurately
- Communicate effectively and professionally in an office environment.
- Inbound/Outbound calls from multiple lead sources
- Ability to multitask and organize files within a CRM.
- Be able to generate pipeline as well call reports from LOS
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the residential lending industry.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Non-QM and Hard Money Loan experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $160,000.00 / year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Call Center experience do you have?
- How many years of Microsoft Office Suite experience do you have?
- How many years of Origination experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: NMLS?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Loan Officer Assistant
Acts in a liaison capacity for mortgage originators and customers providing follow-up and resolution to questions and concerns. Provide general sales, marketing and operational support for assigned mortgage originator. Adhere to the requirements of federal registration under the SAFE Act.
- Assist Loan Officer in developing and managing a referral source, prospect and customer base.
- Assist Loan Officer in developing and implementing marketing/sales support programs to develop new business.
- Interact with customers to complete the application process, ensure all necessary supporting loan documentation is obtained and accurate.
- Provide follow-up on loan conditions as required by commitment letter.
- Interact with Production department personnel (processors, underwriters, closers) to ensure loan application file is complete, loan documentation is satisfactory, conditions are met and loan can close within required time frames.
- Serve as communication liaison between customer, OptionWide and loan officer. Initiating and answering calls to/from customers as required in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Maintain and organize current and required loan documents for all loan programs as needed.
- Take loan applications as necessary and input loan data into processing system via laptop.
- Assist Loan Officer in providing required reporting as needed.
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the OptionWide brand.
- Maintain OptionWide internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Responsible for meeting and maintaining registration requirements under the Federal SAFE Act.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Scope of Responsibilities:
Incumbent works under general supervision.
In many cases, incumbent will be the point of contact for customer to complete application process and for follow-up for outstanding items needed to provide a complete loan application for processing.
Responsibility to establish and maintain federal registration requirements outlined in the SAFE Act.zzz
Salary: Based on qualifications